Eyelash extension longevity highly depends on proper care by each individual. There are many factors that can affect how long your eyelash extensions last:
• Body chemistry
• Natural lash fall out cycle
• Position you sleep
• Natural oil that your face produces, especially the eyelids
• Weather (ie. Allergies, rain, humidity, etc.)
• Makeup and face products
• Medication and health conditions
• Use baby shampoo mixed with water OR use a Saline Solution weekly to clean your lashes.
• Remove eye makeup with oil-free makeup remover or makeup wipes
Q-tips can be used to get into more sensitive areas around the eye but wet Q-tips with water and a small amount of soap.
9AM - 6PM MON-FRI | 9163.683.1541
• Lash extensions should last up to 4 weeks with proper care
• Do not wash your eyes or shower within 8 hours after lash application
No direct shower on your eyes and new eyelashes!
• Do not swim or spa for 48 hours after lash application to allow adequate time for bonding.
• Sleep on a silk pillow case and lay on your back (NOT on your sides) to avoid applying pressure onto your lashes.
• Avoid scratching, picking, or pulling on your lashes.
• DO NOT use eyelash curlers.
Avoid oil-based products such as Mascara, Make-up Remover, Moisturizers and Eye Creams.
• Gently brush you lashes with the disposable mascara wand when necessary.
• Avoid heat (ie. Saunas, steam rooms, and steam facials)
• We recommend getting a touch-up every 2-4 weeks.