• Do not take over-the-counter medication that is NOT medically necessary 2-3 days before the procedure. Medications such as:
• Fish oils
• Vitamin E
• Ibuprofen or any pain killer
• But Tylenol is acceptable.
• If you use Accutane, you must be off Accutane for 1 year, NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Do not consume alcoholic beverages the day before the procedure
• Avoid working out or sweating excessively before procedure
• If you get your eyebrows waxed or tinted, it is recommended to wait at least 3 days
before the procedure
• Antacids, thyroid and anxiety medications have been reported as interfering with
retention or shifting the pigments to an undesirable tone.
• It usually takes 2 hours for the procedure, or sometimes a little longer, depending on
• Consultation is given within that 2-hour timeframe to go over brow shape and color.
• Initial outline of brow shape is drawn on and once client approves, the technician will
apply a numbing agent and begin depositing pigment with a hand held microblading tool, not a machine.
• Please keep in mind that our faces are NOT symmetrical, and it is almost impossible to
create identical brows, but we aim to create as much symmetry as possible
• Each brow hair is drawn on one by one to create a natural look and typically lasts 1-2 years
depending on the individual and will gradually fade.
• This is a semi-permanent procedure, as the pigment is not placed as deep into the skin and
gradually fades as the skin naturally exfoliates, taking some of the pigments with it.
• Please keep in mind that this is a 2 step process.
• The first & second visits have separate fees.
• It is VERY IMPORTANT to complete the 2 visits, which is usually 30-60 days apart.
• Each individual heals differently as our body chemistries are different and responds differently to the pigments.
• The initial look of the brows in the first 10 days will be very defined and is NOT the final result.
• If the 2nd visit is not attended to, the brows will gradually fade away.
• Occasionally, a 3rd visit is necessary for certain clients, 30 days later after the 2nd visit; this is not uncommon.
9AM - 6PM MON-FRI | 9163.683.1541